Kitchen sinks with drainboard are very practical if you have a dishwasher. Unfortunately, they also take up much space on countertops.
Kitchen sinks with drainboard can be focal point of your kitchen design. It is an iconic fixture of homes Americans 1940 and 1950. Cast iron retains heat and is extremely durable. They are also very heavy, so installing them is a challenge. Ideally, you should have 36 inches (90 cm) of space on countertop next to sink and 18 inches (45 cm) on other.
12 Photos Gallery of: Kitchen Sinks with Drainboard
You can install it yourself kitchen sinks with drainboard with a few basic tools:
- Use tape measure and takewidth of grid you are going to mount on wall.
- Cut a piece of tape same as masking grid. Place it in place on wall where you want to go artifact. Adjust strap until you are confident and happy with location.
- With a pencil mark on tape where you will place points screws to hold grille
- Use a drill to make holes in wall.
- Place anchors with a hammer.
- Insert screws. Use screwdriver or drill to fit.
- Tighten screws thoroughly until no longer runny. This will ensure that anchors are fully open and are secured to inner wall.