How To Repaint Kitchen Cabinets – Renovating the interior of the kitchen does not require that you buy a new product, especially if the budget is not ready. The easiest way is to repainting. The following How To Repaint Kitchen Cabinets.
A. Tools & Materials:
12 Photos Gallery of: How To Repaint Kitchen Cabinets
B. Step workmanship:
1. Release all the cabinet doors. Remove the hinges also to facilitate pengecatkan. Separate the hinge that is not mixed.
2. Remove the drawer handles and cabinet door using a screwdriver.
3. if you handle models will replace the two screws with a screw, you need to create a new screw holes on the cabinet door. Former long cap screw holes with compound.
4. Wash the cabinet and door surfaces using detergent and a sponge. Dry!
5. Sandpaper surface of the cabinet and door. After that, use a dry cloth to clean the dust.
6. Paint the surface of the cabinet. Do it over and over, until the paint evenly. Let stand until dry, at least 6 hours.
7. Once the paint is dry, attach the new handle using a screwdriver. Attach the hinges of the door.
8. Replace the cabinet door. You need to set the hinges using a screwdriver. This makes the average closet doors and neat.
Thus, How To Repaint Kitchen Cabinets.