On the off chance that you need to spruce up your kitchen on a funding, canvas your cabinets is a far less costly alternative than supplanting them. Paint laminate kitchen cabinets includes picking the right paint and setting up the surfaces accurately.
1. Wash the cabinets to uproot any earth, oil and grime.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Paint Laminate Kitchen Cabinets
2 .Use TSP and wash the laminate cabinets once more.
3. Uproot all bureau equipment. This incorporates expelling the entryways from the pivots.
4. Sand the whole surface with a medium or fine review sandpaper.
5. Wipe the cabinets with a moist wipe or a tack fabric to evacuate the greater part of the dust created by sanding.
6. Tape off divider regions and spread counters and floors with daily paper or drop fabrics to ensure them.
7. Paint laminate kitchen cabinets with a cover of first stage.
8. Permit the preparation to dry and cure as indicated by the producer’s rules.
9. Daintily sand the first stage with a fine review sandpaper.
10. Apply a slender cover of paint and permit to dry.
11. Apply a second layer of paint and permit to dry.
13. Apply a little measure of cooking oil anyplace the paint laminate kitchen cabinets entryways touch the cabinets.