A border of simple kitchen is little more than a hem in a box and makes a curtain rod. With some skills for sewing machine and an afternoon, you can make kitchen valance ideas fabric you prefer.
Instructions of simple kitchen valance ideas
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Simple Kitchen Valance Ideas
- Fold all edges of the fabric twice to the wrong side of the fabric, creating a hem 1 inch (2.5 cm) on all four edges.
- Sew on the machine straight stitch leaving a seam allowance of 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) between pins.
- Pick one of the edges of 62 inches (1.55 m) to be the top of the kitchen valance ideas. Fold the edge down three inches (7.6 cm) on the wrong side and pricked with pins.
- Sew on the machine straight stitch along the line of pins that cross the border into a tube to pass the curtain rod.
- Measuring two inches (5 cm) from the seam line and stuck with pins.
- Sew across the border into the machine straight stitch along the line of pins that cross the border and remove them.
- Iron valance.
- This is one of the panels of the frieze. If you have a window that is wider than 30 or 32 inches (75 to 80 cm) pelmets you need to do more to achieve sufficient size.