Milk Paint added authenticity to the period furniture such as milk paint kitchen cabinets. It is odorless, is rapidly cooled to give a finished mat and requires strong or sealer or primer if applied to sanded wood. Making milk paint kitchen cabinets is reasonably easy. Instructions
- Empty skim milk in your container of 5.67 cm and allowed to reach room temperature.
- Empty and mix white vinegar in milk at room temperature and place the container in a warm area of 12-48 hours. Do not let it get hotter than 46 ° C.
- Place the desired amount of color pigment in one of your plastic containers
- Put on gloves, mask and eye goggles. Empty all your hydrated lime in another large plastic container dust. Add 1 ½ cups of distilled water.
- Place the colander in your sink and the cheesecloth in the strainer.
- Lift the cheesecloth and empty the curd in a paint bucket with capacity of 3.78 liters and empty the lemon pasta to create the white paint. Wait up to 30 minutes.
- Write pigment dissolved and mixture.
- Paint seeps through cheesecloth again to remove any undisclosed particles. Finally, you have milk paint kitchen cabinet.